Well what do you wear when you are going to weed the flower beds?
I almost thought that was Halle for a minute! Claire and Halle would get along so well!
She looks ready for anything anyone wants to do, doesn't she? Party? Dance? Play? Weed, apparently! Such a versatile outfit. Love it!!!Love, Mum
That is one darling picture! Your yard looks great too!
How cute is she?? What a pleasant surpirse to check on the Knoblich site and see all of the new additions to the blog!! I don't know how to put an alert on my email so that I know when people update, so, I am WAYYY behind on checking!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I almost thought that was Halle for a minute! Claire and Halle would get along so well!
She looks ready for anything anyone wants to do, doesn't she? Party? Dance? Play? Weed, apparently! Such a versatile outfit. Love it!!!
Love, Mum
That is one darling picture! Your yard looks great too!
How cute is she?? What a pleasant surpirse to check on the Knoblich site and see all of the new additions to the blog!! I don't know how to put an alert on my email so that I know when people update, so, I am WAYYY behind on checking!!
Post a Comment