CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

-


Guy and his dad stained the door last weekend. I am really happy with the way it turned out.


The outside of the house is just about finished. We still need to lay the stone on the back and front porches and it still needs to be painted, but the temperature needs to warm up before we can do that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy,
I Love it! It looks amazing!
Cheryl

Allison said...

It looks so awesome! I love the beautiful front door. I love to see how things are coming along.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful house. I can't wait to see it. I am impressed how much you guys do!

Doug

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful house. I can't wait to see it. I am impressed how much you guys do!

Doug

Kristen said...

You must be so excited. It looks awesome!