The kids and I took a trip down to Seaside Oregon the week after school got out in June. They had so much fun swimming in the pool, digging in the sand, jumping waves, etc. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Johannesen for inviting us down. We had a great trip! We missed having Guy there with us, but now I know I can travel with all 5 kids by myself and keep my sanity intact. (Well mostly intact)
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HURRAY!! You're back! Great pictures. Looks like a fun little 'vaca'!
That looks like it was a lot of fun. You need to frame the one of your kids running on the beach. Too cute!
I love to see Grandpa playing in the sand with the kids, white socks and all!
Looks so fun :)
I forgot to add that Cooper has that same shirt that Parker is wearing in that pictures. When he looked at the picture he said "That's when I was at the beach with Grandpa, mom"
Post a Comment