What a perfect day you guys had for a hike!! It's so beautiful! I wish I could have been there. By the way - I'm SO jealous that you can still put Claire in a bjorn...at 22lbs. my little 'chunky monkey' breaks my back!!
As I look at your blog I see a series of photos taken on sunny days and I have to wonder where it is that you live. I thought you were still in Mt Vernon but clearly I am mistaken. Please send me a forwarding address post haste.
4 comments:
It looks so pretty there! I do miss going on hikes and walking along the beaches. Looks like you guys had a great time!
What a perfect day you guys had for a hike!! It's so beautiful! I wish I could have been there.
By the way - I'm SO jealous that you can still put Claire in a bjorn...at 22lbs. my little 'chunky monkey' breaks my back!!
Can't wait to visit!
As I look at your blog I see a series of photos taken on sunny days and I have to wonder where it is that you live. I thought you were still in Mt Vernon but clearly I am mistaken. Please send me a forwarding address post haste.
Post a Comment